- a vehicle used by a fire service for carrying specified supplies or equipment or fulfilling a specified role；a vehicle used in mobile operations by a public service or the armed forces
noun: tender, plural noun: tenders
- 1. a vehicle used by a fire service for carrying specified supplies or equipment or fulfilling a specified role three fire engines, including an emergency tender, attended the scene
- ▪ a vehicle used in mobile operations by a public service or the armed forces she saw the police tender dash up and half a dozen men tumble out
- 2. a dinghy or other boat used to ferry people and supplies to and from a ship.
- 3. a trailing vehicle closely coupled to a steam locomotive to carry fuel and water.
- 4. a person who looks after someone else or a machine or place Alexei signalled to one of the engine tenders
a. (形容詞 adjective) 1.嫩的;柔軟的 There are lots of tender blossoms in the garden. 花園裡盡是嬌嫩的花朵。 2.敏感的,一觸就痛...
Summary of Tender 標單概要，標單摘要。 Information to be Supplied by Tender...投標人」，根據我的經驗，應該是 Information to be Supplied by Tenderer 是「投標人應提送的資料」的意思。如果是「標單上所附的資料」則會寫成...
tender loving 應翻 溫柔的愛 tender 只有在作為及物,不及物動詞 才有些許投標 交付的意思 可是它也有柔軟 , 嫩的意思 古意 為 溫柔地對待 tender作為柔軟 ,嫩的意思較為廣泛 如形容肌膚 和牛排等等