- ten times as great or as numerous；having ten parts or elements.
- by ten times; to ten times the number or amount
- 1. ten times as great or as numerous:
a tenfold increase in the use of insecticides
- 2. having ten parts or elements.
- 1. by ten times; to ten times the number or amount:
production increased tenfold
- adj.ten times as great or as numerous:
- a tenfold increase in the use of insecticides
- adv.by ten times; to ten times the number or amount:
- production increased tenfold
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
若可以給我羅馬拼音嗎?? 2014-03-24 19:19:39 補充打錯 是十連殺 Tenfold a. 十倍的 Tenfold kill 十連殺 圖片參考：https://s.yimg.com/rk...
... two parts adv. doubly; in a double degree (形) 兩倍的, 兩重的 tenfold multiplied by ten 所以 20-fold = 20倍的
...trade between China and the US has increased almost tenfold over the past decade. - 強調整個過程，所以要使用 over 。 2. during 只是敘述...