- bring to an end；(of a thing) have its end at (a specified place) or of (a specified form)
verb: terminate, 3rd person present: terminates, gerund or present participle: terminating, past tense: terminated, past participle: terminated
- 1. bring to an end he was advised to terminate the contract 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a thing) have its end at (a specified place) or of (a specified form) the chain terminated in an iron ball covered with spikes
- ▪ (of a train, bus, or boat service) end its journey the train will terminate at Stratford 同義詞
- ▪ end (a pregnancy) before term by artificial means. 同義詞
- ▪ end the employment of (someone); dismiss Adamson's putting pressure on me to terminate you
- ▪ assassinate (someone, especially an intelligence agent) he was terminated by persons unknown
- ▪ form the physical end or extremity of (an area).
cease = 中止 (語氣帶有暫停的意思) terminate = 終止 (完結的語氣很明顯) 戰爭電影裡面常常會有軍官在戰況有變的時候大喊...
This program will be terminated because an error occur...這個程式將會被終止,因為有一個錯誤產生...program 有 程式...
...通訊(Mobile Originated communication) 手機接收通訊(Mobile Terminated communication) 參考網址 http://www.eettaiwan.com/ART_8800530818_480402_NP_8bcd2cd6...