- extreme fear；the use of terror to intimidate people, especially for political reasons; terrorism
noun: terror, plural noun: terrors
- 1. extreme fear people fled in terror a terror of darkness 同義詞
- ▪ the use of terror to intimidate people, especially for political reasons; terrorism weapons of terror
- ▪ a person or thing that causes extreme fear his unyielding scowl became the terror of the Chicago mob 同義詞
- ▪ the period of the French Revolution between mid 1793 and July 1794 when the ruling Jacobin faction, dominated by Robespierre, ruthlessly executed anyone considered a threat to their regime.
- 2. informal a person, especially a child, who causes trouble or annoyance placid and obedient in their parents' presence, but holy terrors when left alone 同義詞
媒體看起來越來越像第五縱隊了 (就是指媒體很沒用 不能當第四權來(The Fourth Estate) 反抗政府 反而成為政府的看門狗 例如: 台灣的媒體)
這裡主要子句是：A menagerie of twisted terrors share his bloodline. 一系列（扭曲）殘忍的恐怖事件都與他關聯。share one...
...consideration. The subject on the debate is:-Govt. should pay ransom to terror groups holding their citizens for the release...