- a procedure intended to establish the quality, performance, or reliability of something, especially before it is taken into widespread use；a short written or spoken examination of a person's proficiency or knowledge
- take measures to check the quality, performance, or reliability of (something), especially before putting it into widespread use or practice；give (someone) a short written or oral examination of their proficiency or knowledge
noun: test, plural noun: tests
- 1. a procedure intended to establish the quality, performance, or reliability of something, especially before it is taken into widespread use both countries carried out nuclear tests in May four fax modems are on test 同義詞
- ▪ a short written or spoken examination of a person's proficiency or knowledge a spelling test 同義詞
- ▪ an event or situation that reveals the strength or quality of someone or something by putting them under strain this is the first serious test of the peace agreement
- ▪ an examination of part of the body or a body fluid for medical purposes, especially by means of a chemical or mechanical procedure rather than simple inspection researchers developed a test for the virus eye tests
- ▪ a procedure employed to identify a substance or to reveal the presence or absence of a constituent within a substance.
- ▪ the result of a medical examination or analytical procedure a positive test for protein
- ▪ a means of establishing whether an action, item, or situation is an instance of a specified quality, especially one held to be undesirable a statutory test of obscenity 同義詞
- 2. short for Test match
- 3. a movable hearth in a reverberating furnace, used for separating gold or silver from lead.
- 1. take measures to check the quality, performance, or reliability of (something), especially before putting it into widespread use or practice this range has not been tested on animals several trial runs were carried out to test the special brakes 同義詞
- ▪ give (someone) a short written or oral examination of their proficiency or knowledge all children are tested at eleven
- ▪ judge or measure (someone's proficiency or knowledge) by means of a test the exam will test accuracy and neatness
- ▪ reveal the strengths or capabilities of (someone or something) by putting them under strain such behaviour would severely test any marriage 同義詞
- ▪ carry out a medical test on (a person, a part of the body, or a body fluid) he's been tested for drugs
- ▪ produce a specified result in a medical test, especially a drugs test or AIDS test he tested positive for steroids during the race
- ▪ examine (a substance) by means of a reagent.
- ▪ touch or taste (something) to check that it is acceptable before proceeding further she tested the water with the tip of her elbow
Test Stimuli Test Stimuli 考驗耐力 , 刺激呈现 . ...耐力是確確的保證 幸福和成功 ， . 咱們有共識嗎？ The irritation of the test stimuli in our people refers to . the bad cooking...
direct test: a test that measures ability directly by requiring test takers...an authentic target language use situation as closely as possible. An example of direct test of writing includes a test that asks test takers to...
Ｑ：請問test後面如果接動詞該怎麼使用? 該用原形動詞嗎? 還是...走吧！去海灘！ 補充：更不可能用原型動詞囉！ 因為＂ｔｅｓｔ＂本身就是個動詞（也可以當名詞） 後面不能在加動詞...