- a type of cloth or woven fabric；the branch of industry involved in the manufacture of cloth
- relating to fabric or weaving；used by nudists in reference to non-nudists
noun: textile, plural noun: textiles
- 1. a type of cloth or woven fabric:
a fascinating range of pottery, jewellery, and textiles
- 2. the branch of industry involved in the manufacture of cloth:
in textiles, more women were employed than men
- 3. used by nudists to describe someone wearing clothes, especially on a beach:
nudists to the left, textiles to the right
- 1. relating to fabric or weaving:
the textile industry
- 2. used by nudists in reference to non-nudists:
- n.a type of cloth or woven fabric:
- a fascinating range of pottery, jewelry, and textiles
- adj.relating to fabric or weaving:
- the textile industry
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
(1)textile science and technology 歸類在 Textiles(677-677) http://webpac.lib.ncku.edu.tw...391-391) 或 Decorative arts(745-745) textile history 可歸在 Textile arts(746-746) (3)fashion marketing...
... Test of Taiwan Functional Textile) (一) Wettability of Textiles: (1...moisture while water is dropped on the surface of textile. (2.) Testing Result: Grade 4(very...
why you respect to me for bring together bisnis textile machine? 這可能是網路上即時手打的句子, 所以有點不修篇幅; 原句應是: ...