- a type of cloth or woven fabric；the branch of industry involved in the manufacture of cloth
- relating to fabric or weaving；used by nudists to describe something relating to or restricted to people wearing clothes
noun: textile, plural noun: textiles
- 1. a type of cloth or woven fabric a fascinating range of pottery, jewelry, and textiles
- ▪ the branch of industry involved in the manufacture of cloth in textiles, more women were employed than men
- 2. informal used by nudists to describe someone wearing clothes, especially on a beach nudists to the left, textiles to the right
- 1. relating to fabric or weaving the textile industry
- 2. informal used by nudists to describe something relating to or restricted to people wearing clothes textile beaches
- a type of cloth or woven fabric: a fascinating range of pottery, jewellery, and textiles
- relating to fabric or weaving: the textile industry
(1)textile science and technology 歸類在 Textiles(677-677) http://webpac.lib.ncku.edu.tw...391-391) 或 Decorative arts(745-745) textile history 可歸在 Textile arts(746-746) (3)fashion marketing...
... Test of Taiwan Functional Textile) (一) Wettability of Textiles: (1...moisture while water is dropped on the surface of textile. (2.) Testing Result: Grade 4(very...
why you respect to me for bring together bisnis textile machine? 這可能是網路上即時手打的句子, 所以有點不修篇幅; 原句應是: ...