- relating to acting, actors, or the theatre；exaggerated and excessively dramatic
- a professional actor or actress
noun: theatrical, plural noun: theatricals
- 1. relating to acting, actors, or the theatre:
- 2. exaggerated and excessively dramatic:
Henry looked over his shoulder with theatrical caution
- 1. a professional actor or actress:
a boarding house that catered for theatricals
- adj.of, for, or relating to acting, actors, or the theater:
- theatrical productions
- n.a professional actor or actress:
- a boarding house that catered for theatricals
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...看看多數的英語使用者是怎麼用的就知道，在google鍵入"theatric work" 和'theatrical work"，你會發現後者的結果多很多(一定要加上" ")，你就可以知道...
... less a conventional movie adaptation than a splashy, trashy opera, a wayward, lavishly theatrical celebration of the emotional and material extravagance that Fitzgerald surveyed...
... still studying, small theatres began to appear, with theatrical companies touring and performing routinely. One can only...