- of, for, or relating to acting, actors, or the theater；exaggerated and excessively dramatic
- a professional actor or actress
noun: theatrical, plural noun: theatricals
- 1. of, for, or relating to acting, actors, or the theater theatrical productions 同義詞
- ▪ exaggerated and excessively dramatic Henry looked over his shoulder with theatrical caution 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a professional actor or actress a boarding house that catered for theatricals
- relating to acting, actors, or the theatre: theatrical productions
- a professional actor or actress: a boarding house that catered for theatricals
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...看看多數的英語使用者是怎麼用的就知道，在google鍵入"theatric work" 和'theatrical work"，你會發現後者的結果多很多(一定要加上" ")，你就可以知道...
... less a conventional movie adaptation than a splashy, trashy opera, a wayward, lavishly theatrical celebration of the emotional and material extravagance that Fitzgerald surveyed...
... still studying, small theatres began to appear, with theatrical companies touring and performing routinely. One can only...