- dramatic performances；overdramatic behaviour
noun: theatrical, plural noun: theatricals
- 1. dramatic performances:
I was persuaded to act in some amateur theatricals
- 2. overdramatic behaviour:
their love affair ended without theatricals
- pluraldramatic performances:
- I was persuaded to act in some amateur theatricals
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...看看多數的英語使用者是怎麼用的就知道，在google鍵入"theatric work" 和'theatrical work"，你會發現後者的結果多很多(一定要加上" ")，你就可以知道...
... less a conventional movie adaptation than a splashy, trashy opera, a wayward, lavishly theatrical celebration of the emotional and material extravagance that Fitzgerald surveyed...
... still studying, small theatres began to appear, with theatrical companies touring and performing routinely. One can only...