- the distance through an object, as distinct from width or height；a layer of a specified material
- plane or cut (wood) to a desired breadth or depth.
noun: thickness, plural noun: thicknesses
- 1. the distance through an object, as distinct from width or height the gateway is several feet in thickness paving slabs can be obtained in varying thicknesses 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a layer of a specified material the framework has to support two thicknesses of plasterboard 同義詞
- ▪ a broad or deep part of a specified thing the beams were set into the thickness of the wall
- 2. the state or quality of being thick he gave his eyes time to adjust to the thickness of the fog the shampoo dramatically increases the thickness of your hair 同義詞
- 1. plane or cut (wood) to a desired breadth or depth.
- the distance between opposite sides of something: the gateway is several feet in thickness paving slabs can be obtained in varying thicknesses
Oxford American Dictionary
您是工程師或業務嗎?而問題是料厚或壁厚仍然不足嗎? 如果是,那你可以說: The wall thickness is still not sufficicent. (The problem will be solved by increasing the thickness from 2 mm to 3mm.... 舉例說)
...average height of such large crystals is of the order of the ﬁlm thickness.” --- 這麼大的結晶體，其平均高度約略等於軟片厚度。 (crystal還有”水晶”的...
...測量術的量度系統" (measurement 是指橢圖率裡頭的各種單位) The average thickness of the film is 22 nm according to ellipsometric measurements...