- 厚; 粗; 粗獷; 濃密; 濃; 茂密; 沙啞; 濃重；厚度
- 1. 厚; 粗; 粗獷; 濃密; 濃; 茂密; 沙啞; 濃重
a piece of wood half an inch in thickness 一塊半英寸厚的木板
- 2. 厚度
wood in different thicknesses 不同厚度的木頭
- 3. 層
- 4. 厚的部分
the beams were set into the thickness of the walls 橫梁架在了牆壁的最厚處
- 5. 愚蠢
1. the distance through an object, as distinct from width or height
2. a layer of a specified material
3. the state or quality of being thick
「1. the distance through an object, as distinct from width or height」的反義字
您是工程師或業務嗎?而問題是料厚或壁厚仍然不足嗎? 如果是,那你可以說: The wall thickness is still not sufficicent. (The problem will be solved by increasing the thickness from 2 mm to 3mm.... 舉例說)
...average height of such large crystals is of the order of the ﬁlm thickness.” --- 這麼大的結晶體，其平均高度約略等於軟片厚度。 (crystal還有”水晶”的...
...測量術的量度系統" (measurement 是指橢圖率裡頭的各種單位) The average thickness of the film is 22 nm according to ellipsometric measurements...