過去式：thought 過去分詞：thought 現在分詞：thinking
- 1. 想；思索[+wh-] Think how much you can earn if you open a restaurant in such a good location. 想一想，要是你在這樣的黃金地段開一家餐館，你會賺多少錢啊。
- 2. 認為，以為[O8][O9][+（that）][O2] We thought it our duty to take care of the orphans. 我們認為照顧這些孤兒是我們的職責。 They thought the novel worth reading. 他們認為這本小說值得一讀。
- 3. （常與cannot, could not連用）想像；理解[+wh-] I can't think what you mean. 我不懂你是什麼意思。 I can't think why they left without saying good-bye. 我不明白他們為什麼不告而別。
- 4. 記憶，想起[+wh-] I can't think what his phone number is. 我記不起他的電話號碼是多少。
- 5. 想要，打算[+to-v][+（that）] At first he thought to tell her, then he changed his mind. 他原來打算告訴她的，後來改變主意了。
- 6. 預料，料想[+（that）][+to-v] I didn't think to land myself in trouble. 我沒想到會使自己陷入困境。
- 1. 想；思索[（+about）] Think before you leap. 先思而後行。
- 2. 認為 Do as you think best. 你認為怎樣最好就怎樣去做。
vi. & vt. 想；認為
vi. & vt. 考慮；思索
Think: 1 To reason about or reflect on; ponder: 分析...地複雜! 2 To judge or regard: 判斷 I think it to be fair. 我覺得它是公平的 3 To believe...那一條才是我們該走的路 2 a. To bring a thought to mind by imagination or invention: 想過 No...
think是動詞,也有分詞啊, 現在分詞thinking:Thinking about her future, she could not help...phone number. 4.明白:I can't think what this book is all about. 5.預測:...
Thinking 和 Thought 這兩個字當名詞時的區別...當名詞時，一定為不可數名詞 (an uncountable noun)thinking (名詞 noun)[U]思想、想法、見解例句...例句如下： After deliberated thought, the committee decided to accept this plan...