過去式：thought 過去分詞：thought 現在分詞：thinking
- 1. 有思考能力 humans are the only animals that think 人是唯一有思想的動物
- 2. 思索 think before you act! 想好了再行動！ let me think a moment 讓我考慮一下
- 3. 思考 to try to think constructively 試著往積極方面想 to think straight 清晰地思考
- 1. 認為 I think (that) ... 我認為… I think (that) this is their house 我想這是他們的房子
- 2. 打算 to think (that) ... 打算… I think I'll go to the cinema tonight 我想今晚去看電影
- 3. 想像 think how nice it would be to spend a day on the beach 想像一下在海灘上度過一天會多美好 think what could happen! 想一想會發生甚麼！
- 4. 評價 to think the world of sb. 非常敬重某人 to think a lot/not much of sb./sth. 對某人／某事物評價很高／不高
- 5. 思考 if you want to make money, think money! 如果你想掙錢，就得琢磨錢！ to think beautiful/evil thoughts 想美好的東西／動邪念
- 1. 想 to have a think (about sth.) 想一想（某事） to have a fresh or another think 重新考慮
1. have a particular belief or idea
2. direct one's mind towards someone or something; use one's mind actively to form connected ideas
3. call to mind
4. consider the possibility or advantages of (a course of action)
5. imagine or expect (an actual or possible situation)
「1. direct one's mind towards someone or something; use one's mind actively to form connected ideas」的反義字
Think: 1 To reason about or reflect on; ponder: 分析...地複雜! 2 To judge or regard: 判斷 I think it to be fair. 我覺得它是公平的 3 To believe...那一條才是我們該走的路 2 a. To bring a thought to mind by imagination or invention: 想過 No...
think是動詞,也有分詞啊, 現在分詞thinking:Thinking about her future, she could not help...phone number. 4.明白:I can't think what this book is all about. 5.預測:...
Thinking 和 Thought 這兩個字當名詞時的區別...當名詞時，一定為不可數名詞 (an uncountable noun)thinking (名詞 noun)[U]思想、想法、見解例句...例句如下： After deliberated thought, the committee decided to accept this plan...