think of sth.
- 1. 考慮到某事物 There are so many things to think of before we decide. 我們要考慮到許多方面然後才能做決定。
- 2. 考慮某事的可能性(未做出決定亦未採取行動) You can't expect me to think of everything! 你不能指望我把什麼事都想到了！ They're thinking of moving to America. 他們有意移居美國。
- 3. 想像某事物 Just think of the expense! 想想這筆開銷吧！ To think of his not knowing about it! 想想看, 他對此事竟一無所知！
- 4. 對某事物有見解(常與could, would, should及not, never連用) Can anybody think of a way to raise money? 有人能想出籌款的辦法嗎?
- 5. 想起或記得某事物 I can't think of his name at the moment. 我一時想不起他的名字了。
- 6. 提出或建議某事 Who first thought of the idea? 是誰先出的這個主意?
... think I am a ( fool ) 我把它回覆成原始的句型 I think of sth which is that I am a ( fool ) 和 I think paul likes...
... to Sb that…. = Sb thinks of Sth 某人想到某事 (這是個一般台灣學子，較不瞭解...問到的問題 He refused to answer many of the questions put to him by ...
think 與 of 之間可加入很多種副詞，表示有某種想法或評價。而 think highly of sb/sth 和 think a lot of sb/sth 是一樣的意思，也就說崇拜或尊敬某人或某事。所以這整句話的中文意思是：我想讓你知道我瞧不起你。