- the process of considering or reasoning about something；a person's ideas or opinions
- using thought or rational judgement; intelligent
noun: thinking, plural noun: thinkings
- 1. the process of considering or reasoning about something the selectors have some thinking to do before the match
- ▪ a person's ideas or opinions his thinking is reflected in his later autobiography
- ▪ thoughts; meditations I am wrap'd in dismal thinkings
- 1. using thought or rational judgement; intelligent he seemed a thinking man
think是動詞,也有分詞啊, 現在分詞thinking:Thinking about her future, she could not help...phone number. 4.明白:I can't think what this book is all about. 5.預測:...
Think: 1 To reason about or reflect on; ponder: 分析...地複雜! 2 To judge or regard: 判斷 I think it to be fair. 我覺得它是公平的 3 To believe...那一條才是我們該走的路 2 a. To bring a thought to mind by imagination or invention: 想過 No...
Thinking 和 Thought 這兩個字當名詞時的區別...當名詞時，一定為不可數名詞 (an uncountable noun)thinking (名詞 noun)[U]思想、想法、見解例句...例句如下： After deliberated thought, the committee decided to accept this plan...