- feeling a need to drink something；(of land, plants, or skin) in need of water: dry or parched.
- 1. feeling a need to drink something the hikers were hot and thirsty 同義詞
- ▪ (of land, plants, or skin) in need of water: dry or parched. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of an engine, plant, or crop) consuming a lot of fuel or water.
- ▪ having or showing a strong desire for something Jake was as thirsty for scandal as anyone else 同義詞
- ▪ (of activity, weather, or a time) causing the feeling of a need to drink something modeling is thirsty work
- feeling a need to drink: the Guides were hot and thirsty
求1.It is two fifty-three. That means it is 【s n】to three. 2.Do you have 【a g】to drink? I am so thirsty. 的答案!!!急!!?
1.It is two fifty-three. That means it is 【s n】to three. seven 2.Do you have 【a g】to drink? I am so thirsty. anything
...delicious full--fuller--fullest hungry--hungrier--hungriest thirsty--thirstier--thirstiest fast--faster--fastest quick...
...後面主詞是第三人稱單數的她 也就是人 這句話原本是She felt thirsty, she ordered a drink. 翻譯 因為她"感到"口渴 所以她點了一...