- feeling a need to drink something；(of land, plants, or skin) in need of water: dry or parched.
- 1. feeling a need to drink something:
the hikers were hot and thirsty
- 2. (of land, plants, or skin) in need of water: dry or parched.
- 3. (of an engine, plant, or crop) consuming a lot of fuel or water.
- 4. having or showing a strong desire for something:
Jake was as thirsty for scandal as anyone else
- 5. (of activity, weather, or a time) causing the feeling of a need to drink something:
modeling is thirsty work
- adj.feeling a need to drink:
- the Guides were hot and thirsty
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
求1.It is two fifty-three. That means it is 【s n】to three. 2.Do you have 【a g】to drink? I am so thirsty. 的答案!!!急!!?
1.It is two fifty-three. That means it is 【s n】to three. seven 2.Do you have 【a g】to drink? I am so thirsty. anything
...delicious full--fuller--fullest hungry--hungrier--hungriest thirsty--thirstier--thirstiest fast--faster--fastest quick...
...後面主詞是第三人稱單數的她 也就是人 這句話原本是She felt thirsty, she ordered a drink. 翻譯 因為她"感到"口渴 所以她點了一...