- feeling a need to drink；(of land or plants) in need of water; dry or parched
- 1. feeling a need to drink the hikers were hot and thirsty 同義詞
- ▪ (of land or plants) in need of water; dry or parched the earth was dry and thirsty encouragement is as water to a thirsty plant 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of an engine, plant, or crop) consuming a lot of fuel or water farmers still grow thirsty crops like rice and alfalfa
- ▪ informal (of activity, weather, or a time) causing thirst modeling is thirsty work
- 2. having or showing a strong desire for something Joe was as thirsty for scandal as anyone else 同義詞
- ▪ informal having or showing strong sexual desire for someone she's not even looking at you. Stop being so thirsty
- feeling a need to drink: the Guides were hot and thirsty
求1.It is two fifty-three. That means it is 【s n】to three. 2.Do you have 【a g】to drink? I am so thirsty. 的答案!!!急!!?
1.It is two fifty-three. That means it is 【s n】to three. seven 2.Do you have 【a g】to drink? I am so thirsty. anything
...delicious full--fuller--fullest hungry--hungrier--hungriest thirsty--thirstier--thirstiest fast--faster--fastest quick...
...後面主詞是第三人稱單數的她 也就是人 這句話原本是She felt thirsty, she ordered a drink. 翻譯 因為她"感到"口渴 所以她點了一...