- 思考; 考慮；想法
- 1. ▶think
- 1. 思考; 考慮 to put (a lot of) thought into sth. （深入）思考某事 lost or deep in thought 陷入沉思的
- 2. 想法 a brilliant thought 聰明的想法 that's a thought! 那倒是個主意！
- 3. 意圖; 志向 thoughts of doing sth. 做某事的打算 I have no thought of marrying 我沒有結婚的打算
- 4. 觀點; 意見 to have some further thoughts (about sth.) （對某事）有更多的看法 to keep one's thoughts to oneself 不透露自己的意見
- 5. 思想 scientific/Greek thought 科學／古希臘思想 the thoughts of Plato 柏拉圖的思想
1. an idea or opinion produced by thinking, or occurring suddenly in the mind
2. an intention, hope, or idea of doing or receiving something
3. the action or process of thinking
4. careful consideration or attention
5. concern for another's well-being or convenience
Thinking 和 Thought 這兩個字當名詞時的區別...當名詞時，一定為不可數名詞 (an uncountable noun)thinking (名詞 noun)[U]思想、想法、見解例句...例句如下： After deliberated thought, the committee decided to accept this plan...
think是動詞,也有分詞啊, 現在分詞thinking:Thinking about her future, she could not help...phone number. 4.明白:I can't think what this book is all about. 5.預測:...
Think: 1 To reason about or reflect on; ponder: 分析...地複雜! 2 To judge or regard: 判斷 I think it to be fair. 我覺得它是公平的 3 To believe...那一條才是我們該走的路 2 a. To bring a thought to mind by imagination or invention: 想過 No...