- absorbed in or involving thought；showing consideration for the needs of other people
- 1. absorbed in or involving thought:
brows drawn together in thoughtful consideration
- 2. showing consideration for the needs of other people:
he was attentive and thoughtful
how very thoughtful of you!
- 3. showing careful consideration or attention:
her work is thoughtful and provocative
- adj.absorbed in or involving thought:
- brows drawn together in thoughtful consideration
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
You were thoughtful to give me a ride. It was thoughtful of you to give me a...
thoughtful silence ：沉思的靜默。 這是父親聽到兒子叫他把他們的房子賣掉後的反應。他...
...in case it rains dogs and cats. She is a very thoughtful girl. All of her friends like her.(用such…that...