- absorbed in or involving thought；showing consideration for the needs of other people
- 1. absorbed in or involving thought brows drawn together in thoughtful consideration 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ showing consideration for the needs of other people he was attentive and thoughtful how very thoughtful of you! 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ showing careful consideration or attention her work is thoughtful and provocative
- absorbed in or involving thought: brows drawn together in thoughtful consideration
You were thoughtful to give me a ride. It was thoughtful of you to give me a...
thoughtful silence ：沉思的靜默。 這是父親聽到兒子叫他把他們的房子賣掉後的反應。他...
...in case it rains dogs and cats. She is a very thoughtful girl. All of her friends like her.(用such…that...