- 1. 恐嚇 to make threats against sb. 對某人發出恐嚇 to give in to threats 屈服於恐嚇
- 2. 威脅 to pose a threat to sb./sth. 對某人／某物構成威脅 to be under threat (from ...) 受到（來自…的）威脅
- 3. 凶兆 a security threat 安全風險
1. a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done
2. the possibility of trouble, danger, or ruin
...bull; noun 1 a dangerous or troublesome person or thing. 2 a threatening quality. To educate a person in mind and not in...develop a proactive action plan against Terrorist Threat. 我們必須研擬一個前攝的性的行動計畫對抗恐怖...
...多有威脅性的女人. 2006-09-26 16:26:52 補充： promise of a man 有成就的男人. threat 具威脅性的
the Evil remains a dire threat to the entire north of the Empire, and his invasions ...