- the quality of using money and other resources carefully and not wastefully；another term for savings and loan
noun: thrift, plural noun: thrifts
- 1. the quality of using money and other resources carefully and not wastefully:
the values of thrift and self-reliance
- 2. another term for savings and loan
- 3. a European plant which forms low-growing tufts of slender leaves with rounded pink flower heads, growing chiefly on sea cliffs and mountains.
...pain they associate with paying for their purchases, while “spend-thrifts” find little pain in paying and therefore they typically spend more. “Tightwads...
紫微 ~ Purple King 廉貞 ~ Thrift 天相 ~ Prime Minister 天機 ~ Consul 天府 ~ ...
1. " 節儉 " 之名詞 與 形容詞 : frugality ( n ) = thrift (節儉) frugal ( adj ) = economical <---> wasteful (浪費的) 例如...