過去式：thrilled 過去分詞：thrilled 現在分詞：thrilling
- 1. 震顫感 a thrill of pleasure 一陣快感 to feel or experience a thrill (of joy) 感覺到一陣（愉悅的）刺激
- 2. 興奮 it was a thrill to meet her 見到她真是太激動了
- 1. 使…非常興奮
- 1. 感到非常興奮 to thrill to sth. 對某事感到非常興奮
1. a sudden feeling of excitement and pleasure
2. a wave or nervous tremor of emotion or sensation
3. cause (someone) to have a sudden feeling of excitement and pleasure
4. quiver or throb
「1. cause (someone) to have a sudden feeling of excitement and pleasure」的反義字
The thrill of it all. 它所帶來的所有刺激. I have not watched this movie. I guess what it meant was the thrill, the excitement that the housewife encountered while working as a ...
thrill of hunt" 是什麼意思? 搜尋的樂趣(快感) I usually browse online store for...我經常瀏覽出於求知慾, 看是否有任何採取我的想像力 3. I enjoy the " thrill of hunt" above all other things that the Internet provides...
我的芬蘭朋友寫信給我，上頭寫了一句I´D BE THRILLED!!!裡的I´D是啥意思?整周話又是啥意思呢?I´...