- 人群；大群[C][G][（+of）]；群集，擁擠，壓力[the S][（+of）]
過去式：thronged 過去分詞：thronged 現在分詞：thronging
- 1. 人群；大群[C][G][（+of）] Mike dashed through the throng of people on the street. 麥克衝過街上的人群。
- 2. 群集，擁擠，壓力[the S][（+of）] this throng of business 紛繁事務的這種壓力
- 1. 擠滿；湧入 The square was thronged with people. 廣場上擠滿了人。
- 1. 群集，蜂擁而至 People thronged to watch the football match. 人們爭先恐後地去看那場足球賽。
vi. & vt. 群集；聚集
... can see a park ,many shops, a multitude(a cowrd /a throng)of people and many cars on my way to school. p.s a multitude(a cowrd...
... intenseve fire on hundreds of thousands of citizens thronging the streets in support of the students, who are demanding...
...chain of mountain(s) 8. a group/swarm of stars 9. of wolves 10. a pack/throng of bears 11. a colony of ants 12. a litter of puppies 13. a...