- 人群；大群[C][G][（+of）] Mike dashed through the throng of people on the street. 麥克衝過街上的人群。
- 擠滿；湧入 The square was thronged with people. 廣場上擠滿了人。
- 群集，蜂擁而至 People thronged to watch the football match. 人們爭先恐後地去看那場足球賽。
- 在…處群集 to be thronged with sth. 擠滿了某物
- 群集 crowds thronged to or towards the main square 人群向主廣場蜂擁而去
- 群集的 to be thronging with sth. 擠滿了某物
... can see a park ,many shops, a multitude(a cowrd /a throng)of people and many cars on my way to school. p.s a multitude(a cowrd...
... intenseve fire on hundreds of thousands of citizens thronging the streets in support of the students, who are demanding...
...chain of mountain(s) 8. a group/swarm of stars 9. of wolves 10. a pack/throng of bears 11. a colony of ants 12. a litter of puppies 13. a...