throw something away
- discard something as useless or unwanted；discard a playing card in a game
- 1. discard something as useless or unwanted
- 2. discard a playing card in a game
- 3. waste or fail to make use of an opportunity or advantage
- 4. (of an actor) deliver a line with deliberate underemphasis for increased dramatic effect
- discard something as useless or unwanted
Oxford American Dictionary
...錯誤, 應該如下兩句才對: People are NOT told to throw away garbage anywhere, ARE THEY? People are told...
there are too good to throw away 那些東西<要看前文> 因為太棒了 而無法丟棄 too to 太...而不能... 例句 this box is too heavy to move. throw away 丟棄 丟掉
burned off，threw away，loaded the bag with，come close to，lost ....she〈〉.all of his pictures. Threw Away BETTY跟JOE分手後就把他的照片通通...