throw something away
- discard something as useless or unwanted；discard a playing card in a game
- 1. discard something as useless or unwanted
- 2. discard a playing card in a game
- 3. waste or fail to make use of an opportunity or advantage
- 4. (of an actor) deliver a line with deliberate underemphasis for increased dramatic effect
making a case about something 證明某事（物）是好的、對的、有意義、有價值的、等等。 They are making a case about something everyone is throwing away. 他們試圖要證明某件大家都揚棄的東西仍然有其價值。
can還有"解雇"的意思 所以在這裡She was about to can me. 就是說她將要把我解雇了 就是說她要把我甩了的意思. 其他應該不用翻譯吧?
after a dog thrown to carry an object he can learn to bring something back from a distance. a stick can be thrown far away and the dog enjoys running after it and searching for it until...