throw something in
- include something free with a purchase；make a remark casually as an interjection
- 1. include something free with a purchase
- 2. make a remark casually as an interjection
- 3. return the ball to play by means of a throw-in
- include something, typically at no extra cost, with something that is being sold or offered
Oxford American Dictionary
throwß主要為丟擲之意,沒有抓的意思fling<- to throw or push (something) in a sudden and forceful way故與throw只差突然或猛力丟擲,沒有抓的意思pitchß...
... instead of Chinese 2014-10-24 00:49:06 補充： rule of thumb if you throw something to somewhere with a distance...use throw....remember the scenerio - you throw a ball to someone...
...obvious due to being accentuated in some way 常用在如下片語 bring / throw something into relief (also stand out in relief) Fig. [for something] to make something plainly evident or clearly visible. i...