throw something out
- discard something as unwanted；(of a court, legislature, or other body) dismiss or reject something brought before it
- 1. discard something as unwanted
- 2. (of a court, legislature, or other body) dismiss or reject something brought before it
- 3. put forward a suggestion tentatively
- 4. cause numbers or calculations to become inaccurate
- 5. emit or radiate something
- 6. (of a plant) rapidly develop a side shoot, bud, etc.
- discard something as unwanted
Oxford American Dictionary
...'t tread on the lawn.....禁止踐踏草坪 5. Don't throw something out of the train......禁止往車窗外扔東西 6. No smoking......禁止吸煙...
...obvious due to being accentuated in some way 常用在如下片語 bring / throw something into relief (also stand out in relief) Fig. [for something] to make something plainly evident or clearly visible...
...變成某事 4.消失得無影無蹤 5.不久 6.沒有 2008-08-28 16:16:26 補充： 2.throw有舉辦的意思 6.也可解釋為-----用完 2008-08-28 16:18:20 補充： 3.turn A...