throw something up
- abandon or give up something, especially one's job；vomit something one has eaten or drunk
- 1. abandon or give up something, especially one's job
- 2. vomit something one has eaten or drunk
- 3. produce something and bring it to notice
- 4. erect a building or structure hastily
- abandon or give up something, especially one's job
... when I was traveling to Japan, the passenger beside threw up and this made me quite sick. 7. Sure. I bought...
...provide meals, only provides a kitchen for residents to heat up food or cook something simple. A grocery store and a few seafood restaurants are nearby...
...become very angry and unreasonable. 例句：When you are a grown-up, you don't throw a tantrum if something offends you, you discuss it. 使用說明: usually the anger is ...