- a link or connection, especially one between commercial companies；a telecommunications link or network
noun: tie-up, plural noun: tie-ups
- 1. a link or connection, especially one between commercial companies marketing tie-ups
- ▪ US a telecommunications link or network technology tie-ups
- 2. US a building where cattle are tied up for the night Holsteins in a tie-up
- ▪ a place for mooring a boat.
- 3. US a traffic hold-up tie-ups extending for 30 miles
...tied by XXX : 藉由XXX繫住 2. be tied up (後常加with) to be busy; to be involved (with...剩餘部分寫於意見欄 2011-08-23 23:12:45 補充： 3. tie one on (Slang) To become intoxicated...
...隊成績一樣，但整個賽程或球季仍在進行當中，總結果還未見分曉，則可用all tied up，參考這篇（http://gothamist.com/2008/09/28/last_nights_action_its_all...
1.rollerblade&tie up的意思? rollerblade=直排輪 tie up=綁起來 (C)2.Need your father...