- fastened or attached with string or similar cord；(of two or more notes) united by a tie and performed as one unbroken note.
- 1. fastened or attached with string or similar cord a neatly tied package
- ▪ (of two or more notes) united by a tie and performed as one unbroken note.
- 2. (of a game or contest) with both or more competitors or teams achieving the same score the first tied match in the league a tied vote
- 3. British (of a house) occupied subject to the tenant's working for its owner agricultural workers living in tied accommodation
- ▪ (of a pub) owned by a brewery and bound to supply the products produced or specified by that brewery tied houses now have guest beers
- ▪ (of aid or an international loan) given subject to the condition that it should be spent on goods or services from the donor or lender.
版大你好 解答如下 四者的意思分別如下 1. be tied by XXX : 藉由XXX繫住 2. be tied...剩餘部分寫於意見欄 2011-08-23 23:12:45 補充： 3. tie one on (Slang) To become intoxicated...
tie the knot—結婚 (phrasal verb) 以前的結婚典禮上要打結，表示新郎新娘的生活從此就結合在一起．所以才會用 tie the knot 來表示結婚。
ties which last an entire life 持續一輩子的緊密關係 tie 是「綑綁」，這裡是名詞作用...