- 使傾斜；使翹起 Anna tilted her head to one side and said she wouldn't hear me. 安娜把頭歪向一邊，說她不願聽我說話。
- 傾斜；翹起 This table tilts. 這張桌子傾斜著。
- 傾斜；傾側[C][U] The floor has a tilt to it. 地板有些傾斜。
- 使傾斜 to tilt one's head to one side 把頭歪向一邊 to tilt sth. to the left/right 把某物向左／向右傾側
- 傾斜 to tilt to the left/right/to one side 向左／右／一邊傾斜 the balance of industrial power tilted towards the workers 產業力量的天平向勞工傾斜
- 傾斜 a slight/definite/45° tilt 稍微／明顯／45度的傾斜 a tilt to the left/north 向左／向北的傾斜
What Is Tilt Exactly? In my previous article I gave a very... how to deal with it and get off it seems more appropriate. "Tilt is a poker term for a state of mental or emotional confusion or frustration in which...
稍微斜放 站立的斜放 不是橫的 2009-06-22 17:06:39 補充： 把它稍稍立起來 的意思
A tilting train is a train with a tilting mechanism that ... passengers to lose their balance. Tilting trains are designed to counteract this discomfort...