- Anna tilted her head to one side and said she wouldn't hear me. 安娜把頭歪向一邊，說她不願聽我說話。
- This table tilts. 這張桌子傾斜著。
- The floor has a tilt to it. 地板有些傾斜。
- to tilt one's head to one side 把頭歪向一邊
to tilt sth. to the left/right 把某物向左／向右傾側
- to tilt to the left/right/to one side 向左／右／一邊傾斜
the balance of industrial power tilted towards the workers 產業力量的天平向勞工傾斜
- a slight/definite/45° tilt 稍微／明顯／45度的傾斜
a tilt to the left/north 向左／向北的傾斜
tilted to the right/to one side 歪向右邊／一邊的
his head was tilted back or backward/forward 他的頭後仰／前傾著
What Is Tilt Exactly? In my previous article I gave a very... how to deal with it and get off it seems more appropriate. "Tilt is a poker term for a state of mental or emotional confusion or frustration in which...
A tilting train is a train with a tilting mechanism that ... passengers to lose their balance. Tilting trains are designed to counteract this discomfort...
1. Tilt the head 2. lean forward 3. stroke the chin 4. straighten the chest 5. raise the ...