- taking a lot of or too much time
- 1. taking a lot of or too much time an extremely time-consuming process
- IPA[ˈtīm kənˈˌs(y)o͞omiNG]
- taking a lot of or too much time: an extremely time-consuming process
Oxford American Dictionary
...house 在這當主詞 (第一個repair + ing 當主詞用)， 所以 Be 動詞用單數。 Time-consuming 意指為 花時間的， 耗時間的，相同用法有energy-consuming.. not to mention...
1. this job is time-consuming and tedious. time-consuming 耗時 tedious 繁瑣 2. I put a lot of efforts and time into this job. 3. This job is very demanding. 吃力的. ~希望這些夠你用~
其實這裡是把of course插到句中 還原以後 Of course, studies of consumer behaviour can be expensive and time-consuming. 當然，消費者行為的研究可能是昂貴而費時的。