- a shade or variety of a color；an area of faint even color printed as a halftone, used for highlighting overprinted text.
- color (something) slightly; tinge；dye (someone's hair) with a tint
noun: tint, plural noun: tints
- 1. a shade or variety of a color the sky was taking on an apricot tint 同義詞
- ▪ an area of faint even color printed as a halftone, used for highlighting overprinted text.
- ▪ a set of parallel engraved lines to give uniform shading.
- ▪ a trace of something a tint of glamour
- 2. an artificial dye for coloring the hair. 同義詞
- ▪ an application of hair dye peering into the mirror to see if any white hair showed after her last tint
- 1. color (something) slightly; tinge her skin was tinted with delicate color
- ▪ dye (someone's hair) with a tint they spent hours having their hair tinted and set
tinted v. 染色 moisturizer n. 潤膚產品 hydratant adj. 含有水的 n. 保濕產品 teinte` 法文 n.淺色,污點 indices 15 法文 n. 即index 索引,指標,
tinted window film 中文是"染色窗膜". 因為檔光通常=隔熱,而且隔熱紙機乎都...security window film (安全膜)或 muti-layer film (多層膜) 一般隔熱紙都是用"tinted window film" 有貼隔熱紙的窗是 tinted window
... 蒸汽,水蒸汽;水汽;蒸汽壓力 (應該是只透明色或是白色) 2.BLUE TINT 湛 (應該是指藍) 3.GLACIER 冰河[C] (應該是指藍白色) 4...