- a shade or variety of a colour；an area of faint even colour printed as a half-tone, used for highlighting overprinted text.
- colour (something) slightly; tinge；dye (someone's hair) with a tint
noun: tint, plural noun: tints
- 1. a shade or variety of a colour the sky was taking on an apricot tint 同義詞 shade, colour, tone, hue, tinge, ... 更多
- ▪ an area of faint even colour printed as a half-tone, used for highlighting overprinted text.
- ▪ a set of parallel engraved lines to give uniform shading.
- ▪ a trace of something a tint of glamour
- 2. an artificial dye for colouring the hair. 同義詞 dye, colourant, colouring, wash, streaking, ... 更多
- ▪ an application of hair dye peering into the mirror to see if any white hair showed after her last tint
- 1. colour (something) slightly; tinge her skin was tinted with delicate colour
- ▪ dye (someone's hair) with a tint they spent hours having their hair tinted and set