比較級：more tired 最高級：most tired
- 1. 疲倦的[（+from/with）] I was tired after shoveling snow all day. 鏟了一天的雪我很累了。
- 2. 厭倦的；厭煩的[F][（+of）] She was tired of watching television. 她看電視看得厭倦了。
- 3. 陳腐的；破舊的 a tired old car 一輛破舊的汽車
- 4. tire的動詞過去式、過去分詞
- 【英】輪胎；輪箍[C] There's no tread on this tyre-you should put on a new one. 這輪胎胎面花紋已被磨平-你應該換一個新的。
- 輪胎；（車輪的）輪箍[C] Tires are usually made of rubber. 輪胎通常由橡膠製成。
- 使疲倦 A day's work tired him. 一天的工作累得他疲憊不堪。
是的, tired 修飾 I. Our tired bodies. 2010-03-30 21:56:34 補充...少打字, 該訂正為: 不是的, tired 修飾I. I am tired. 是個完整句子,句型是: 主詞+be動詞+形容詞. tired 在此是形容詞. 2010...
1. If you are tired, you feel that you want to rest or sleep. Michael is tired and...tired of being a bookkeeper. 3. If you described something as tired, you are critical of it because you have heard it or seen it many...
tires (tire的第三人稱單數) His lengthy story tires me and makes me sleepy. 他冗長的故事使我厭煩且昏昏欲睡. tiring To clean up those wastes from the yard is a tiring job...