- idle talk; gossip
- engage in gossip or idle talk.
verb: tittle-tattle, 3rd person present: tittle-tattles, gerund or present participle: tittle-tattling, past tense: tittle-tattled, past participle: tittle-tattled
noun: tittle-tattle, plural noun: tittle-tattles
- 1. idle talk; gossip she would never listen to tittle-tattle about another girl
- 1. engage in gossip or idle talk.
- casual conversation about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as ... she would never listen to tittle-tattle about another girl
- engage in casual conversation about other people.