- Ninety li is only half of a hundred-li journey.；The going is toughest towards the end of a journey.
- 1. Ninety li is only half of a hundred-li journey.
- 2. The going is toughest towards the end of a journey.
- 3. One must sustain one's effort when a task is nearing completion.
- 4. The last part of an endeavor is the hardest to finish.
to expect (through estimation) the completion of a project
to estimate exactly how much time is needed to complete a project; to have the completion of a project well in sight
cost control (the process of controlling the cost of a project within a predetermined sum throughout its various stages from inception to completion)
ceremony of capping the roof (to mark the completion of a building project)
Powered by CEDict
...a position to advise you that the builder has committed himself to the completion of the work by the end of the month. My answer: I am able to tell...
... theory. If the certification test successfully, then I was to the successful completion of the remaining studies. I'd like to find after graduation...
... a way". The pine cypress Ling is subjected to the paradise extension completion in Year 65 of the Republic of China, the region with current...