- 為...帶來榮譽 His good performance in school does great credit to his mother. 他在學校的優良表現為他母親帶來極大的榮譽。 His improved performance does credit to his trainer. 他的表演有進步, 這應該歸功於他的教練。
- 公平描述, 處理; 欣賞, 充分享用 I should like to do full justice to both sides. 對雙方我都要充分地公平對待。 He never did justice to his son's ability. 他從未賞識他兒子的才能。
- 向...表示敬意 All the kings of smaller countries did honor to him. 小國家的國王都向他致敬。
- 違背; 破壞; 歪曲 It would do violence to her principles to work on Sunday. 星期天工作會破壞她的原則。 That piece of news had done violence to the truth. 那則新聞歪曲了事實。
- 傷害, 損害 Don't you know that smoking will do harm to your health? 難道你不知道抽菸對你的健康有害嗎？ He is aware of the gossips that do harm to his reputation. 他知道那些損害他名譽的閒言閒語。
- 向……表示敬意 All the kings of smaller countries did honor to him. 小國家的國王都向他致敬。
...in NYC). But I think panda needs to know that - each human organ grows at different rate. I...2012-11-13 21:39:47 補充： the ET made me do it - she is evil and mature, of course.
To Do是加在某些動詞後.例如want.need. What do you want... are you doing？ 你在幹什麼？ Doing exercise is good to health. 做運動有益身體健康
what to do的what是疑問代名詞，意思是［什麼］，所以你可以想成to do what，因為這個to do不定詞是以what 為邏輯...wonder who to invite. Show me what to do. 2010-04-08 08:53:02 補充： 不定詞片語...