- an astringent liquid applied to the skin to reduce oiliness and improve its condition；a device or exercise for making a specified part of the body firmer and stronger
noun: toner, plural noun: toners
- 1. an astringent liquid applied to the skin to reduce oiliness and improve its condition if your skin is oily, use a gentle toner cleanse your face and take off any residue with toner
- 2. a device or exercise for making a specified part of the body firmer and stronger a tummy toner
- 3. a black or colored powder used in xerographic copying processes a high-definition toner for color photocopying machines the printer needs paper or toner
- ▪ a chemical bath for changing the color or shade of a photographic print, especially as specified sepia or blue toners
化妝水 Toner 乳液 Lotion/ Moisturizer http://tw.knowledge.yahoo...自然化妝水有很多的基本元素組成的有效乳化液。 This natural toner is an effective lotion with lots of fundamental elements...
TONER—化妝水 BODY LOTION—身體乳液 FOOT CREME –足霜...
⊙化妝水⊙ Toner, Toning Lotion, 古早一點年代也可以說Astringent ...