過去式：tortured 過去分詞：tortured 現在分詞：torturing
- 1. 酷刑 under torture 在嚴刑拷打之下 instruments of torture 刑具
- 2. 折磨 the torture of unrequited love 單相思的苦惱 these shoes are torture to wear! 這雙鞋穿著真受罪！
- 3. 痛苦經歷 the long wait was absolute torture! 長時間的等候真是煎熬！
- 1. 拷問 some of the prisoners were tortured 有些囚犯受到了拷打
- 2. 折磨 to be tortured by sth. 受…的煎熬 to torture oneself about or with sth. 因某事物折磨自己
1. the action or practice of inflicting severe pain on someone as a punishment or in order to force them to do or say something
2. great physical or mental suffering
3. inflict severe pain on
4. cause great mental suffering to
「1. great physical or mental suffering」的反義字
「2. inflict severe pain on」的反義字
1.請問non-state torture是什麼意思呢? Non-state torture is the torture inflicted by... given, by laws, with certain authorities). 2.torture與abuse有不同的意義嗎? They are different in the way how the victim and...
the sound of someone being tortured fills the apartment . be tortured [passive...amp;source=hp&q=%22the+sound+of+someone+being+tortured+%22&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs...
In order to get the honor,one needs to bear lots of tortures 人必須承受許多艱難才能得以享有無上的榮譽 因爲<天將降大任於斯人也，必先苦其心智，勞其 筋骨，餓其體膚，空乏其身...>