- 輾轉反側; 搖擺; 顛簸；拋硬幣
過去式：tossed 過去分詞：tossed 現在分詞：tossing
- 1. 扔 to toss sth. to sb., to toss sb. sth. 把某物扔給某人 to toss one's bag on to the sofa 把包扔到沙發上
- 2. 把…拋起翻面
- 3. 拌 a tossed green salad 拌好的生菜色拉 vegetables tossed in olive oil 用橄欖油拌的蔬菜
- 4. 甩 she tossed her head and turned her back on him 她把頭一甩，不再搭理他了 to toss one's fringe out of one's eyes 甩開遮眼的劉海
- 5. 拋; 與…拋硬幣決定 to toss sb. for sth. 與某人拋硬幣決定某事 I'll toss you for the last piece of cake! 我要和你拋硬幣決定誰吃最後那塊蛋糕！
- 6. 拋起 he was chased by a bull and tossed over a hedge 他被公牛追上，然後被拋過了籬笆
- 7. 把…甩下 his horse tossed him into a ditch 馬把他甩到了溝裡
- 8. 使…顛簸; 使…搖擺 a storm-tossed sea 風暴肆虐的大海 the branch was tossed to and fro by the wind 樹枝被風吹得搖來搖去
- 1. 輾轉反側; 搖擺; 顛簸 to toss from side to side/back and forth 搖來搖去／前搖後晃 to toss and turn 輾轉反側
- 2. 拋硬幣 to toss to decide sth. 拋硬幣決定某事 to toss for sth. 為某事拋硬幣
- 1. 拋 to give sth. a toss 扔某物
- 2. 拋硬幣 it all hung on the toss of a coin 一切都取決於拋硬幣的結果 the toss 拋硬幣
- 3. 甩頭 with a disdainful toss of her head, she marched out of the room 她輕蔑地把頭一甩，大步走出了房間 not to give a toss (about sth.) （對某事物）毫不在乎
1. throw (something) somewhere lightly or casually
2. throw (a coin) into the air in order to make a decision between two alternatives, based on which side of the coin faces uppermost when it lands
3. move or cause to move from side to side or back and forth
4. jerk (one's head or hair) sharply backwards
5. shake or turn (food) in a liquid, so as to coat it lightly
...someone.... if you throw something to somewhere with a very short distance or above you ... use toss...remember the scenerio like "toss a coin" ( you do not say throw a coin when you...
<1>toss up (p.t為 tossed up) n. 1 擲硬幣決定某事 2 輸贏各半的機會...039;s quite a ~ whether she'll come or not.她來不來很難說 3 碰運氣的事 toss本身的意思是 v.t a. 擲錢幣 (作決定) ，又因擲一枚錢幣時必出現一正面...
...， 其實shin的解答己經很完整了，我只好來借花獻佛，真拍謝！ toss down to you 指的是丟下去給你? 我就是打算丟下去給你 give down to you 是拿給...