- comprising the whole number or amount；complete; absolute
- the whole number or amount of something
- amount in number to；add up the full number or amount of
verb: total, 3rd person present: totals, gerund or present participle: totalling, past tense: totalled, past participle: totalled
- 1. comprising the whole number or amount a total cost of $4,000 同義詞
- 2. complete; absolute a total stranger they drove home in total silence 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. the whole number or amount of something he scored a total of thirty-three points in total, 200 people were interviewed
- 1. amount in number to they were left with debts totaling $6,260 同義詞
- ▪ add up the full number or amount of the scores were totaled 同義詞
- 2. North American informal damage (something, typically a vehicle) beyond repair; wreck he almost totaled the car 同義詞
total 是形容詞 totally 是副詞，一般來說形容詞後面加 "ly"即為副詞 但也有例外 It is total chaos. chaos是混亂的意思，為名詞 total用來形容chaos，指的是完全的混亂，沒有...
...this area. If you stuck this in the middle of the country, it would be a total failure. 書店開在什麼地方是絕絕對對、非常重要的。 這附近有各色人等薈萃...
total war n. ( 名詞 noun ) 【事】 總體戰 ( 指不同於有限戰爭的軍事衝突,在此種衝突中雙方為了獲得完全勝利都願在人力和其他資源上作出一切犧牲 )