- completely; absolutely；used to emphasize a clause or statement
- 1. completely; absolutely the building was totally destroyed by the fire they came from totally different backgrounds
- ▪ used to emphasize a clause or statement I'm sorry, I totally didn't mean it so then Julie, like, totally dumps her boyfriend Tommy
- ▪ used to express agreement ‘After all it's his mess, so let him clean it up.’ ‘Totally!’
- completely; absolutely: the building was totally destroyed by the fire they came from totally different backgrounds
Oxford American Dictionary
....=我承諾要做xxx這件事。 這是一個「客觀」事實的敘述。 加入fully, totally, absolutely等「副詞」對述部加以限定後，就成了「主觀」的敘述了。但加以限定...
Group purchase is totally new to those who are not in Taiwan. 團體採購，對於不在台灣生活的人來說，完全是件新奇的事。
total 是形容詞 totally 是副詞，一般來說形容詞後面加 "ly"即為副詞 但也有例外 It...total用來形容chaos，指的是完全的混亂，沒有秩序的意思 It is totally worth it. 主詞 +be+worth+ sth. 是指值得的意思 由於這邊有be 動詞 ，所以要用...