- move in a feeble or unsteady way；(of a structure) shake or sway as if about to collapse
- a feeble or unsteady gait.
verb: totter, 3rd person present: totters, gerund or present participle: tottering, past tense: tottered, past participle: tottered
- 1. move in a feeble or unsteady way a hunched figure was tottering down the path 同義詞
- 2. (of a structure) shake or sway as if about to collapse the building began to totter and then the roof gave way 同義詞
- ▪ (of a system, organization, process, etc.) be insecure or about to fail the industry has tottered from crisis to crisis his property empire was tottering on the brink of bankruptcy 同義詞
- 1. a feeble or unsteady gait.