- in the direction of；getting closer to achieving (a goal)
- going on; in progress
- 1. in the direction of I walked toward the front door 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ getting closer to achieving (a goal) an irresistible move toward freedom 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ close or closer to (a particular time) toward the end of April 同義詞
- 2. as regards; in relation to he was warm and tender toward her our attitude toward death 同義詞
- 3. contributing to the cost of (something) the council provided a grant toward the cost of new buses 同義詞
- 1. archaic going on; in progress is something new toward?
- variant of towards
- going on; in progress: is something new toward?
to有很多種意思和詞性,toward(s)是介系詞 to如果是介系詞時和toward(s)同義,是朝…方向...wrong to steal.偷竊是錯的. Leave the door almost to close. 至於toward和towards意思是一樣的, 只是加s的是英式用法. walking toward...
Incremental or tending toward relatively small changes. "力量的增長和進步都源自於微小的改變"...加強語氣的效果 1. toward有"對於...某事"的解釋, 例:Slouching toward my math textbook==>對數學課本沒興趣 2.toward有"向...某方面"...
中文翻譯: 我對學校和生活有一種積極的態度 句中兩個 toward皆是prep. (介係詞 preposition) 指對於 toward prep.(介係詞 preposition) 1. 向,朝...