- in the direction of；getting closer to achieving (a goal)
- 1. in the direction of they drove towards the German frontier 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ getting closer to achieving (a goal) moves towards EU political and monetary union 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ close or closer to (a particular time) towards the end of April 同義詞
- 2. expressing the relation between behaviour or an attitude and the person or thing at which it is directed or with which it is concerned he was warm and tender towards her our attitude towards death 同義詞
- 3. contributing to the cost of the council provided a grant towards the cost of new buses 同義詞
- be included in an assessment of a final result or amount
- incline or be partial to a view or position
- incline or be partial to (a view or position)
- adapt something to make it suitable for (someone or something)
知識問題| toward與towards之差異 在義意上並無分別，英國多用towards而美國則用toward。 意為：朝（着...窗子都面向公園. He noticed two policemen coming towards him. 他注意到兩個警察正朝他走過來. 接近 （時間的某一時刻. 某一...
...所作的努力是值得贊揚的。 a. (形容詞 adjective) 即將來到的 進行中的 *********** towards 釋義 同義字/反義字 KK:  DJ:  prep. (介係詞 preposition) 向,朝...
... wrong to steal.偷竊是錯的. Leave the door almost to close. 至於toward和towards意思是一樣的, 只是加s的是英式用法. walking toward(s) the sea 向著海...