- 鎮；市鎮[C]；（與農村相對而言）城市；都市生活[the S]
- 1. 鎮；市鎮[C] He was born in a small town fifty miles away from Chicago. 他出生在距芝加哥五十英里的一個小鎮上。
- 2. （與農村相對而言）城市；都市生活[the S]
- 3. 市區；市內商業區，中心區[U] My husband is out of town just now. 我先生出門到外地去了。 We're going to town this Saturday. 我們打算星期六到城裡去。
- 4. 【英】倫敦[U]
- 5. （全體）鎮民，市民[the S][G] The whole town is/are against the plan. 全體鎮民都反對這項計畫。
In town. Basically, there is not need for the word "the", town is town. But if you say "市中心", I'd use "the town centre/center". 'Coz there should be only one town centre...
...年輕人造訪貓城。 What is the function or significance of the inner story “Town of Cats”(the one in which a young man travels to a town of ...