- an object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something；an object, especially a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- move or handle (an object) absent-mindedly or nervously；eat or drink (something) in an unenthusiastic way
noun: toy, plural noun: toys
verb: toy, 3rd person present: toys, gerund or present participle: toying, past tense: toyed, past participle: toyed
- 1. an object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something a toy car 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ an object, especially a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult in 1914 the car was still a rich man's toy 同義詞
- ▪ a person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness a man needed a friend, an ally, not an idol or a toy
- 2. denoting a diminutive breed or variety of dog a toy poodle 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. move or handle (an object) absent-mindedly or nervously Alan toyed with his glasses
- ▪ eat or drink (something) in an unenthusiastic way as the courses came and went, she could only toy with her food
- 2. consider (an idea or proposal) casually or indecisively I was toying with the idea of writing a book
- ▪ treat (someone or their feelings) in a superficially amorous way he had been toying with her that day on the river
toy boy 又稱為 boy toy, 專指姊弟戀(年齡相差很多的戀人或配偶)中的男性. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyboy 這...年齡除以2再加上7歲的話,是屬於一般社會可接受的範圍. 也就是如果超出這個範圍,就會被視為是 toy boy了.
vi. (不及物動詞 intransitive verb)1. 玩弄,戲耍[(+with)]She toyed with her pencil while she listened on the phone.她一邊聽電話,一邊...
使大輔的 退 "的" 是短一點 ed=的˙ 四身短音 stuff 使大輔 stuffed 使大輔的 toy = 退一(理一點"一"的音)