- 1. 傳說 by tradition 據傳說 tradition has it that ... 據傳…
- 2. 傳統 to keep up/break with a tradition 保持／打破傳統 there's a long tradition of public service in our family 我們家族從事公益事業歷史悠久
- 3. 傳統方法; 傳統風格 in the tradition of William Blake 以威廉·布萊克的風格
1. the transmission of customs or beliefs from generation to generation, or the fact of being passed on in this way
2. a long-established custom or belief that has been passed on from one generation to another
3. an artistic or literary method or style established by an artist, writer, or movement, and subsequently followed by others
...有沒有 it，兩種說法都正確。這來自兩種句型，一種是用 tradition 當主詞，一種是用虛主詞 it 來引導句子，真主詞是...所有格 whose 取代 their，就成了 whose tradition was: ...... a toast to the couple, whose tradition...
Rival traditions of acting have coexisted in Western...更多的貨物。意思也可以延伸為 互相衝突 競爭 產生對立 tradition傳統;傳統思想[U][C]My parents...
傳統和習俗這２個詞在中文意義很相近 但tradition和customs這兩個英文卻有一點點程度上的不同...before eating in his family. 這句換用tradition 也ok~ 但是：It's my custom to pray before...